SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
9 hospitals 4 safety net clinics 1 children's mental health treatment center 190+ ambulatory service centers Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring healthâ??and hopeâ??to our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
The Cash Control Coordinator reconciles system batches and remittances.
1. Reconciles system batches and remittances to financial records. Approves journal entries and reviews accuracy of payment allocation.
2. Identifies training opportunities, errors, and trends through quality review and complex data analysis. Logs findings and provides feedback to Cash Management Leadership. Performs root cause analysis and recommends and develops process improvement.
2. Serves as a liaison to internal teams and all third party billers. Ensures accuracy of data sent to these entities and reviews and solves any outstanding payments for them.
3. Extracts and compiles EMR system reports. Performs comprehensive comparison of system reports to cash management applications for integrity and governance (ownership of process of the system) of data system. (Ensures transactions (claims) are appropriately posted. )
4. Works with accounting and finance to resolve general ledger and posting issues.
5. Initiates contact with technical teams to work through technical builds and enhancements for the Cash Management Department.
Located in Broomfield, CO.
High school diploma or equivalent is required.
Associate's level degree is preferred.
Three (3) years of experience in revenue cycle cash or general ledger reconciliation is required.
Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products including Access and Excel and reporting analytics.
Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses.
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that operates eight hospitals, four safety net clinics, one children’s mental health center and more than 190 ambulatory service centers in three states – Colorado, Kansas and Montana. The health system includes 15,000 full-time associates and more than 500 employed providers.