· Vital signs
· Monitoring of patient condition
· Splinting, fracture care
· Cardiac monitoring
· 12 Lead EKGs
· Wound care
· Specimen collection
· Foley placement
· Application of restraints
· Assist with procedures
· Apply oxygen by appropriate delivery system.
· Peripheral IV cannulation and maintenance of IV lines (within scope of practice).
· Cardiac defibrillation and cardioversion.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Champions for Children's Health
©Children's Hospital Association