Princeton HealthCare System is a leading provider of healthcare services. As a respected nonprofit, community teaching system, we offer compassionate care supported by advanced technologies and an outstanding medical staff. Over 97% of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence. Through our academic and clinical affiliations with institutions including The Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, we are setting new standards in diagnostic and treatment protocols and achieving successful clinical outcomes for our patients. Princeton HealthCare System is Redefining Care through our commitment to delivering an exceptional level of clinical care and individualized caring for each and every patient.
Princeton HealthCare System is currently searching for a FullTime, Days, Nurse Manager- Physician Practice at Princeton Medicine.
Position Summary: The Practice Nurse Manager is responsible for overall nursing care and clinical support functions. Supervises clinical support team leaders and staff. Guides clinical support decisions. Provides direct patient care. Leads the development and implementation of clinical policies and procedures. Monitors regulatory compliance in the environment of care.
All PHCS employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five (5) to eight (8) years of related work experience
- New Jersey Registered Nurse License
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS) for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Supervisory experience in a medical practice or outpatient care environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with leadership, physicians, staff, and patients/families. Team-oriented
- Electronic medical record (EMR) experience
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- Eight (8) or more years of related work experience
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support certification (ACLS) for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association (AHA)
Join Princeton HealthCare System family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Princeton HealthCare System is a qualified employer under the rules of the Government Public Service Loan Forgiveness program &; an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V