Princeton HealthCare System is a leading provider of healthcare services. As a respected nonprofit, community teaching system, we offer compassionate care supported by advanced technologies and an outstanding medical staff. Over 97% of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence. Through our academic and clinical affiliations with institutions including The Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, we are setting new standards in diagnostic and treatment protocols and achieving successful clinical outcomes for our patients. Princeton HealthCare System is Redefining Care through our commitment to delivering an exceptional level of clinical care and individualized caring for each and every patient.
Princeton HealthCare System is currently searching for a FullTime, Days, Director - Psycological Clinical Services at Princeton House Behavioral Health Inpatient Unit located in Princeton, NJ.
Position Summary: Oversees the provision of psychological services for Princeton House Behavioral Healths Inpatient Services and provides senior level clinical expertise to the multidisciplinary treatment teams in order to ensure high quality, evidence based, clinical care. Responsibilities include oversight of psychosocial assessment, individual, group and family therapy, treatment plan development and coordination as well as coordination of psychological testing, as indicated. The Director is responsible for the development and ongoing supervision of the psychology internship and externship programs for PHBH Inpatient Services. Also works on program development and provides supervision and training to multi-disciplinary clinical staff as indicated by program needs.
All PHCS employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Doctoral degree in clinical psychology from an APA-accredited institution
- Internship from an APA-accredited institution
- New Jersey licensed psychologist
- Three (3) or more years of clinical experience providing mental health and/or substance use disorder services, at least one of which was in an inpatient setting
- Language Skills: Ability to read/comprehend instructions, correspondence, memos and similar business materials. Able to write business-related correspondence. Able to effectively present information both in a one-on-one and a group situation to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Reasoning Ability: Organizational and problem-solving skills required. Able to apply problem-solving skills to situations involving multiple variables that arise in the inpatient setting.
- Other Competencies: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required. Professionalism and demonstrated leadership abilities are essential. Computer fluency required, including competency in all applicable software applications (e.g., Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS, etc.). Must possess quantitative and analytical skills relevant to program evaluation and development. Possesses exemplary assessment and documentation skills.
- Other Skills and Abilities: Also required are a customer service orientation, a teamwork approach, flexibility and discretion/diplomacy
- Previous supervisory experience
Join Princeton HealthCare System family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Princeton HealthCare System is a qualified employer under the rules of the Government Public Service Loan Forgiveness program &; an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V