Pediatric Endocrinologist Baylor Scott & White Health McLane Children's Hospital and Clinics Temple, TX W e are looking for a BC/BE Pediatric Endocrinologist to join the largest non-profit healthcare system in Texas due to continued growth and patient demand. McLane's Children's Hospital is a 112 bed facility with 160 active medical and surgical pediatric faculty. McLane's Children's training programs, affiliated with the Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine, include a pediatric residency and neonatology fellowship. Academic appointments are available commensurate with experience.
- Position is located in Temple, TX (just a short drive north of Austin)
- Facility is a 112 bed, free standing, Children's Hospital and a brand new 5 story pediatric multi-specialty clinic
- Join a growing pediatric department and endocrinology division that includes 3 BC Pedi Endocrinologists and 1 APP
- Opportunity for resident and medical student education through Texas A&M COM
- Full Pediatric residency, 7 residents per year in the program
Employed at Baylor Scott & White Health
Malpractice is fully covered by employer
Employed position with EPIC EMR
Competitive salary plus generous retirement contributions
Vacation days and CME days
Up to $10,000 in relocation reimbursement
For questions contact Heidi Krape, Physician Recruiter at email@example.com TX Medical License BC/BE in Specialty
Internal Number: 17012819
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation’s exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it’s accepting a calling!