The Clerical Assistant position is an essential member of the Food & Nutrition team. This role aids the Executive Chef/Manager by completing clerical tasks in a timely and accurate manner. Providing support with skill and professionalism this role will include a wide variety of clerical office functions as well as assist with catering aide duties. In addition to maintaining our vision by adhering to our values, this position must provide the highest level of service to our customers and guests.
1. High school degree or GED.
2. Demonstrated competence in a food service setting for at least 6 months.
3. Three years experience in catering services preferred.
4. Effective verbal and written communication skills as well as typing and computer skills.
5. Effective customer service skills.
Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification
Must have City of Ft. Worth Food Handler's Card prior to employment.Card must be current at all times during employment.