Housekeeping/Environmental Services Aide-17002253
Care Site Description
Saint Joseph Hospital is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization.
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring health – and hope – to our patients.
- Denver (estab.1873)
- Largest acute care provider in Denver area
- 2,397 associates, 1,332 medical staff, 108 residents
- 371 beds
- New $623 million, 360-bed, 826,000-square-foot replacement facility (December 2014)
Services & Expertise
- Breast Care Center
- Cardiovascular Services
- Center for Women and Infants
- Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Emergency Services
- Medical Imaging
- Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Surgical Care
- Weight Loss Surgery Center
Kudos: Saint Joseph Hospital offers excellence across the continuum of care for patients.
This position performs various cleaning tasks to provide patients, visitors and health sciences staff with a safe and clean environment by maintaining standards of cleanliness, sanitation and freedom from hazards and infections.
Sweeps, cleans, mops, scrubs and dust floors.
Cleans toilets, basins, showers, bathtubs, patient beds, and scrubs walls; dusts, cleans and vacuums furniture, fixtures, doors and related furnishings by using appropriate cleaning supplies.
Operates and maintains electric floor machines, snow blowers, industrial vacuums, carpet shampooing equipment and upholstery shampooing equipment.
Cleans, refinishes and maintains a variety of floor coverings.
Cleans patient rooms, beds, waiting areas and examination tables.
Labels and removes infectious waste bags and containers.
Transports custodial supplies and equipment to and from storage and work areas.
Replaces sharp containers, transports trash and refuse, removes empty boxes and organizes closets.
Perform other duties as assigned or requested.
· The information above is for summary purposes, and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in English for essential job functions, required
- Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment, required
- High School diploma or equivalent, preferred
- One year of related experience or training, preferred
: Saint Joseph Hospital, Denver, CO
: CO-Denver/Boulder/Surrounding Areas-Denver
Department: SJD-Environmental Services
: Per Diem/PRN
: Day Shift
: Mar 30, 2017, 1:21:38 PM