Education, Experience and Licensure/Certification Requirement: Requirements are representative of the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or abilities necessary to perform the essential functions of the position
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Demonstrates knowledge of medical terminology.
3. Successful completion of in-services and competencies for site specific tasks.
4. Current BLS certification.
5. Ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically within a multi-functional team.
6. Ability to successfully function in a fast paced, service oriented environment.
7. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail and accuracy.
8. Experience in understanding and usage of computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite, as well as the ability to learn applications relevant to the position.