Robinson Dental has a full-time opportunity for a Pediatric Dentist to join our Metro-Grand Rapids, MI team.
Robinson Dental has been established as one of the most advanced practices in our area by delivering excellent patient experiences through education, leading edge equipment and by focusing on the needs of our patients in a fun and friendly environment. Robinson Dental is a modern, large and growing practice that is expanding into the Pediatric Dental space by adding several new ops and office space. Compensation:
• Salary and bonuses.
• Attractive Sign-on or Relocation bonus.
Benefits / Perks:
• Leaders in the practice: Clinical Freedom and Treatment Autonomy
• Patient Focus: Established and Growing Patient Foundation
• Full Benefits Offered – Healthcare & Dental Benefits, 401K, Short Term / Long Term Disability, Time Off
• Continued Education Reimbursement, Paid ADA & State Society Dues
Please apply by sending your resume and cover letter to the firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration!
Ryan Ammon Chief Operating Officer Robinson Dental Ryan.email@example.com
Must have an active State Dental Board Pediatric Dental License and certifications.
Additional Salary Information: Salary plus bonuses.
Sign-on or Relocation Bonus.