SHIFT - Saturday through Wednesday 10:00A.M. to 6:30P.M.
TAC Analysts are the customer facing front line and manage a variety of clinical applications and technology issues for a very specialized customer base including internal customers, clinicians, providers and even patients. Under direct supervision, this position responds to, diagnoses, and supports PC, server, applications and hardware through discussion with users using strong critical thinking and customer service skills. May interact with network services, application support, and site support to restore service and/or identify and correct reported issues. Refers more complex issues to TAC Analyst II level of support. This position works in a fast paced environment providing support for 24/7 operations supporting multiple hospitals and clinics.
- Provide basic hardware and software support for end users of Mac and PC and their peripherals. Must be technically savvy to resolve and triage appropriately, identify workarounds when needed and route issues to the secondary and tertiary teams of support as required.
- Document and prioritize service desk tickets, emails, calls and respond in a timely manner following our Service Level Agreements.
- May be required to provide support for urgent issues, including paging appropriate experts to help resolve critical issues.
- Must be able to document all issues accurately and thoroughly in the ticketing system.
- Able to leverage the Knowledge Base to improve and support First Call Resolution.
- All associates of SCL Health System are expected to meet the following in their day-to-day work:
- Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
- Be available to work overtime if needed.
- Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
- Be respectful of all with whom you interact and act in a professional manner.
- Be well groomed and dressed appropriately for your role.
- Be in compliance with all SCL Health System policies.
- Be sufficiently rested to perform your duties throughout the period assigned.
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Be able to communicate clearly, think clearly, and concentrate on assigned tasks.
- Be willing to perform other duties as assigned.
The information above is for summary purposes and is not intended to be a comprehensive list of essential functions.