Providence is calling a full time, day shift Clinical Nurse Supervisor -Ambulatory Surgery Center to Providence Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica, CA.
In this position you will:
- Assess to diagnose and treat human response to actual or potential health problems through such activities as health teaching, health counseling and provision of care supportive to or restorative of life and well-being. Is guided by a knowledge of base principles of nursing on the spiritual needs, and on physical/psychosocial sciences.
- Ensure that the quality of patient care meets all accrediting, bioethical, and professional standards.
- Act as mentor.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Registered Nurse graduated from an accredited nursing program
- Current license in the State of California with a passing score of national standards hire only
- Prior experience at staff position desired
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Prior experience at staff position strongly desired
About the hospital you will serve:
Providence Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica, California, is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, home health services, affiliated services and educational facilities in the western United States. Founded in 1942, Providence Saint John's Health Center enjoys a reputation for clinical excellence across many disciplines.
The 266-bed health center has a medical staff of more than 900 physicians, 1,800 employees and a host of volunteers who share a commitment to providing quality care for all.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Surgical Services (Intraop)
Location: California-Santa Monica
Req ID: 144042