Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Security Officer \(On Call, Variable Shift\) to work in Security at Swedish Issaquah located in Issaquah, WA\.
The Security Officer provides a safe and secure environment for the patients, visitors, staff and property of Swedish Medical Center\.
In this position you will:
- Need to have the highest level of customer service skills
- Conduct random patrols of Swedish Hospital Services property
- Communicate with public safety agencies, monitor alarm systems, and conduct emergency response drills
- Respond to emergency calls following appropriate procedures
- Engage in a wide variety of customer service activities involving direct contact with a variety of patients, visitors, and staff
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school Diploma or GED
- Valid Washington State Driver's license
- Insurable driving record as determined by Swedish Hospital Services insurance provider
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Basic Security Officer Certification through International Association of Healthcare Security within 9 months of employment
- Certified CPR or completion within 30 days of hire
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently
- Detail oriented, observant with the ability to control crowds and act with authority in security situations
About the Issaquah Campus\.
With advances in technology, an environmentally friendly design and new hospital infrastructure, the campus is designed to be different\. The new campus provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatric specialty care, emergency services, primary care and a host of other medical and surgical services and specialists\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Security
Req ID: 142776