PinnacleHealth, located in Harrisburg, is one of Pennsylvania's top hospitals
and healthcare organizations. We are dedicated to maintaining and
improving the health and quality of life for central Pennsylvania.
Our providers are key to an effective, progressive, successful health system.
We recognize and celebrate their advanced skill sets and value them as
evidenced by the key leadership positions they hold.
Central Pennsylvania features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of arts, entertainment and historically significant areas close by like Gettysburg. The region also offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. And with affordable homes, it's a great place to grow your career and your family.
Listed among “America's Most Livable Cities” by Forbes.com and ranked 34th
in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a day-trip
away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and
Join a team who is committed to creating a healthier community.
- Employed positions available at several family medicine practices in the Harrisburg area. Rural and suburban locations varying sizes, from 3-15 providers
- PA-Cs and CRNPs integrated into practices
- Patient-centered medical home framework of care
- New facilities with ancillary services such as lab, physical therapy and imaging attached
- Reasonable call schedule, including collaboration with an after-hours nurse call service
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Ability to view radiology images online via patient portal
- Board certified/board eligible
- Committed to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team-oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Guaranteed salary, years one and two
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus, year three
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance