Direct Support ProfessionalPrimary Location:
Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)Organization:
REM Woodvale is a great place to gain experience in; HumanServices, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Health Services, Alcohol and DrugCounseling, Education, Sociology, Criminal Justice, or Mental Health. Whetheryou have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like thetype of impact you want to make... we want to hear from you! Join our team as a Caregiver / Direct Support Professionaltoday!
Bring the right attitude; we'll train you for success!
REM Woodvale offers:
- Flexible, consistentschedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding workenvironment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-orientedenvironment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make adifference in people's lives on a daily basis
- *NEW* Increased competitive pay rates,paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holidaypay
- Career development, andadvancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employeediscounts with various vendors
- A dynamic workenvironment where no day is ever the same as the next
By joining the REM Woodvaleteam as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional (DSP), you will work withindividuals with a range of challenges including intellectual and developmentaldisabilities, severe and persistent mental health, children's behavioral healthand individuals with medically complex challenges. You will work to restore andretain basic health functioning, independent living and community skills. Weoffer residential services with supports tailored to the needs of eachindividual, including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparationand planning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSPs may alsofacilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings intheir community or providing transportation to work or other activities. Inaddition, DSPs support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership withclinical staff to encourage individuals to be as independent as possible andenhance the quality of life for those we support.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license ingood standing for driving positions
- Successful clearance oflocal and/or state background checks
REM Minnesota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human servicesproviders offering quality, community-based services. With ~28,000 employeesserving ~25,000 people in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities fromcoast to coast. When you join The MENTORNetwork, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality oflife enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team ofdedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!