Program CoordinatorPrimary Location:
Program Services Coordination/Case ManagementOrganization:
REM Woodvale is a great place to gain experience in; HumanServices, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing, Health Services, Alcohol and DrugCounseling, Education, Sociology, Criminal Justice, or Mental Health. Whetheryou have previous experience in a role like this, or this just sounds like thetype of impact you want to make... we want to hear from you! Join our team as a Program Coordinatortoday!
Bring the right attitude; we'll train you for success!
REM Woodvale offers:
- Flexible, consistentschedules. Full and Part time schedules available
- A rewarding workenvironment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-orientedenvironment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make adifference in people's lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates,paid time off, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Paid training; Holidaypay
- Career development, andadvancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employeediscounts with various vendors
- A dynamic workenvironment where no day is ever the same as the nextQualifications:
By joining the REM Woodvaleteam as a Program Coordinator you will provide assistance to individuals with arange of challenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities,severe and persistent mental health, children's behavioral health andindividuals with medically complex challenges. Our Program Coordinators facilitate theimplementation of care plans for Persons Served and participate in a range ofadministrative duties including staff hiring, training, scheduling andoversight. In addition, Program Coordinators may provide support toindividuals receiving services, including: assistance with dailyactivities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration;and personal care. Program Coordinators may also facilitate communityinvolvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community orproviding transportation to work or other activities
- Must be 18 years of age
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Valid driver's license ingood standing for driving positions
- Successful clearance oflocal and/or state background checks
- Minimum one-year experience working with developmental disabilities
REM Minnesota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human servicesproviders offering quality, community-based services. With ~28,000 employeesserving ~25,000 people in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities fromcoast to coast. When you join The MENTORNetwork, you'll make a difference every day and help to provide quality oflife enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team ofdedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!