The Product Marketing Manager, Direct-to-Consumer Products will oversee the entire product development lifecycle from strategic planning, to launch, to post-launch optimization. The Product Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for developing, managing and implementing all aspects of Genomind’s Marketing strategy and tactics for its direct to consumer initiatives (with a focus on pediatrics and wellness) under the direction of the VP, including: managing new product development and commercialization, product branding, lead generation, communications, digital marketing and outside partnerships.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities:
- Assist in building new products/services that are both clinician and patient-facing with a focus on direct to consumer Marketing.
- Perform and/or acquire direct market research to gauge demand and direct the development of product specifications, features and benefits.
- Responsible for overseeing the planning, coordination and execution of marketing strategy and tactics to support these new products under the direction of the VP.
- Collect and analyze competitive intelligence.
- Seamlessly coordinate all product line marketing with overall Genomind Marketing strategy and in line with all corporate brand standards.
- Drive the creation and internal review process of all external communication vehicles including email blasts, sales collateral, advertisements, presentations, webinars, social media content, web content and press releases.
- Interface regularly with Marketing, Sales and Clinical departments to coordinate tactics, review content, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and execute all email and digital campaigns to customers and prospects.
- Evaluate overall success of all campaigns in terms of lead generation and ROI, track competitor campaigns, and make recommendations for future Marketing tactics.
- Identify new advertising/promotional opportunities.
- Track expenditures and assist in creation/maintenance of annual budget.
- Coordinate with vendors and agencies, help manage relationships and work plans.
- Attend and provide staff presence at relevant national conferences.
- Support Marketing team and overall Genomind Marketing strategy as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.