CHICAGO: Located within a beautiful suburban neighborhood of Hinsdale, Illinois, AMITA Health has an excellent full-time opportunity to join an established, and growing Maternal-Fetal Medicine practice. Practice a full range of MFM within this consultative practice arrangement. Highlights of this tremendous career option include:
- Employed arrangement with AMITA Health offering base salary and RVU-based production bonus option, plus full benefits and relocation
- Shared call (taken from home)
- Clinic office, Level III NICU, Labor & Delivery and Mother/Baby all located on same floor within hospital
- Practice offers Nurse Navigators, Genetic Counselor, Dietician and full staff of nurse and midlevel providers
- Large referral base of primary care and OBGYN
Live and practice in the wonderful western suburbs of Chicago! Great neighborhoods, great schools, great restaurants, great shopping...and just great amenities overall make this area an incredible place to call home. Live close to your work with no long commutes. All this available for you to create that elusive life/work balance you just might be seeking!
About AMITA: AMITA Health (AMITAhealth.org) is an integrated health system serving communities in western and northwestern suburban Chicago. We are a Joint Operating Company formed in February 2015 by Adventist Midwest Health, based in Hinsdale, IL, and Alexian Brothers Health System, based in Arlington Heights, IL, encompassing nine hospitals and an extensive physician provider network of more than 3,000 physicians. AMITA Health is committed to delivering the most efficient, highest quality, faith-based care possible and respecting the faith traditions of all people.
For additional details and to arrange an interview, please contact: