Adolescent Behavior CoachPrimary Location:
United States-MN-MNSaint CloudFunction:
Direct Support Professional (Care Givers)Organization:
Longing for a career with meaning and purpose? Look no further.
We are a passionate team of people helping people! We are looking for those with a desire to embrace a community atmosphere.
Watch our realistic job preview to see the advantages of being a direct support professional with REM and The Mentor Network: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj8F_mRW4x8Description
Spend your time working with Adolescents in developing their life, social and coping skills. You will have the opportunity to take them out into the community for pre-planned events and activities. You will spend time in the house working with the adolescents on their programs and reaching their short term and long term goals.
This position providesservices to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that bebehavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities ofdaily living such as:
· Errands to shopping or activities
· Transport to medical appointments
· Enjoying recreational outings together
· Meal preparation
· Medication administration
· Personal hygiene and grooming
· Teach interpersonal skills
· Early mornings, evenings, weekendsQualifications:
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
- Compassionate approach while establishing boundaries
- Reliable and responsible attitude
Whether you have previous experience in a role like this, or just a big heart and a willingness to learn, we want to hear from you! Apply Today!
REM Minnesota is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a nationalnetwork of local human services providers offering quality, community-basedservices. With ~30,000employees serving ~30,000 people in 35 states, you'll have career opportunitiesfrom coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you'll make a differenceevery day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individualsacross the country.