MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want. And since what you consider ideal today may be different tomorrow, we give you flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
Experienced neonatal nurse practitioner needed to join our team of five neonatologists in Decatur, Georgia. DeKalb Medical Center has a 35-bed, Level-III NICU and the NNPs are providing 24/hour coverage. Subspecialty coverage is available.
Centrally located in the heart of DeKalb County, Decatur is close to practically everything in metro Atlanta. Decatur offers the traditional small-town atmosphere with the sophistication and excitement of a college town, along with the benefits of living in a major metropolitan area. Playing hard is just as important as working hard and there is no shortage of activities; DeKalb County provides exposure to a variety of cultures, arts and recreational activities. The schools are excellent, from pre-kindergarten through post-graduate. Dekalb students are served by one of the region's most influential networks of educational institutions.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits including:
• Health (choice of two PPO options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
• Annual CNE allowance
• Relocation Assistance
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Stability in an organization with more than 35 years of healthcare industry experience
• Opportunities to participate alongside physicians in quality improvement initiatives
• Professional liability insurance and assistance with mandatory hospital credentialing and state licensing, and reimbursement of associated fees
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status