****Will work at various POMH Childcare locations: Lake Ann Elementary, Frankfort Elementary and/or Frankfort Childcare Center.****
High school diploma or GED equivalent
Experience in the Child Development field.
Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 pounds
Reports to the Lead Teacher, On-site Coordinator and/or Manager of the Child Development Center.
Responsible for the supervision of children in the center, specifically in teacher's own classroom.
· Responds to needs, questions, concerns of parents and children in an effective and timely manner
· Responsible for the daily planning and execution of all classroom and outdoor activities for the group. Lesson plans will be prepared on a weekly basis with one copy being posted in the classroom for parents, and one copy turned into the Coordinator
· Supervision for meal times, toileting procedures, inside and outside activities for children in the classroom
· Attendance at all staff meetings, parent conferences (as needed), and ongoing training
· Cleaning and organizing of the center as needed
· Responsible for the health, welfare, and safety of children in assigned group
· All other duties as assigned