Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Diagnostic Sonographer \(Per Diem, Evening shift\) in Ultrasound at Swedish Issaquah in Issaquah, WA\.
We are seeking a detail\-oriented Diagnostic Sonographer to provide patient care services using the latest scanning technology for general and OB studies\. Our sonographers work with the Physicians for each patient exam in a collaborative, team environment\.
In this position you will:
- Perform a variety of sonographic examinations dealing with OB/GYN, abdominal and small parts\.
- Make clinical judgments of the patient's condition, based on information obtained from the referring physician, medical records, patient interview, and personal assessments\.
- Assist the radiologist during invasive procedures\.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate from an accredited Ultrasound training program
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer \(RDMS\) in Abdomen and OB/GYN\. If new graduate, must become registered in Abdomen and OB/GYM within 1 year of hire date
- Experience as an Ultrasound Technologist or Ultrasound Intern
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Understands and effectively operates all pieces of equipment utilized within the scope of this job
About the Issaquah Campus\.
With advances in technology, an environmentally friendly design and new hospital infrastructure, the campus is designed to be different\. The new campus provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatric specialty care, emergency services, primary care and a host of other medical and surgical services and specialists\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 151560