Where you work matters\! Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Nutrition Services Sanitation \(Per Diem, Variable Shift\) at Swedish First Hill in Seattle, WA\.
Swedish Medical Center is looking for a dedicated Nutrition Services Employee who will uphold the goals and ideals of Swedish Medical Center in providing excellent care and experience for our diverse patient population\.
In this position you will:
- Wash dishes, silverware, utensils, pots, pans and equipment in accordance with health, safety, and sanitary procedures
- Retrieve meal trays from patient care units throughout the medical center
- Some janitorial duties such as cleaning floors and emptying garbage's may be required
Required qualifications for this position include:
- High school Diploma or GED
- Current State of Washington Food and Beverage Service Worker's Permit
- Must demonstrate the competency to safely and/or accurately operate a variety of equipment used in Food Services\.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Food service or related experience
About the First Hill Campus\.
The 697\-bed tertiary\-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health\-care system\. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington state and houses a Level III neonatal intensive\-care unit\. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Schedule: On Call
Job Category: Food Service
Req ID: 144395