Lakeland Regional Health is a not-for-profit, nationally recognized, regional healthcare system in central Florida.
Founded in 1916 as Morrell Memorial Hospital, our 849-bed Lakeland Campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state and operates a Level II trauma center, a Level II neonatal intensive care unit, and the nation’s busiest single-unit emergency department. Handling more than 2,100 trauma visits a year, our medical center holds accreditations for its advanced primary stroke center and chest pain center.
Our national accolades for clinical quality encompass the areas of work, processes, and technology. These include Innovation of the Year in Patient Care from the Florida Hospital Association, Most Wired Advanced designations by the American Hospital Association, “A” Safety Ratings by the Leapfrog Group, the Great Workplace Award from Gallup, and America’s Best Mid-Size Employers from Forbes.
The quality of our 32-bed Bannasch Institute for Advanced Rehabilitation Medicine and our campus heart center are unquestioned, and we are currently planning the Carol Jenkins Barnett Pavilion for Women and Children, which is set to open in 2018.
In addition, our primary and specialty care team offers more than 21 specialties to enhance the quality of care and well-being throughout the communities we serve.
Lakeland Regional Health provides each employee with the tools and inspiration to be at your best, at work and beyond. To help you realize your personal and professional goals, we offer:
• Zero-deductible/zero-co-pay medical coverage with LRH providers
• $5,000 educational assistance
• Vision and dental
• 401A and 403B retirement plan with employer match
• Discounts and wellness programs
• Exceptional leadership-related education sessions for executives and managers
• Knowledge and confidence-building resources
• Development courses for new leaders
• Tools to balance the needs of the organization with those of the employee
• Extraordinary continuing education opportunities
• Free parking
• On-site Starbucks, cafeteria, massage therapist, uniform shop, pharmacy, and family health clinic for staff
Lakeland Regional Health is an equal access/equal opportunity employer.
Our Promises to You, the Community, and Ourselves
Our promise statements drive everything we do. They are at the heart of our caregiving, our decisions and our daily interactions. They define our culture of relationships and caring at Lakeland Regional Health.
To treasure all people as uniquely created.
To nurture, educate, and guide with integrity.
To inspire each and every one of us to do our very best.
©Children's Hospital Association