Bethesda and Good Samaritan Hospital joined together to form TriHealth in 1995, bringing together two of Cincinnati, Ohio's finest health care organizations. Through these two acute care hospitals and more than 130 sites of care, TriHealth provides a wide range of clinical, educational, preventive and social programs. TriHealth's non-hospital services include physician practice management, fitness centers and fitness center management, occupational health centers, home health and hospice care.
Currently the fifth largest employer in the area with more than 11,000 employees and 130 locations throughout Greater Cincinnati, a career with our organization promises challenge and opportunity. We've been named an Enquirer Media Top Work Place as well as an AARP Best Employers for Workers Over 50. We've also been recognized nine times as one of the 100 Best Companies for Working Moms.
Additional awards and recognitions include but are not limited to:
- Truven, US News and Becker’s Top Hospitals
- Top Ten Nonprofit Companies for Executive Women
- Cincinnati's Healthiest Employer
- Most Wired Health System
- Environmental Leadership and "Green" efforts
- HIMSS (Health Information Management Systems Society) Stage 7 Award
- ERG and Council Honors Award for Diversity – From the Association of ERGs & Councils
- Multiple quality awards, including being among the top hospitals in the country for heart care, orthopedics, emergency care and other areas.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package for eligible full-time and part-time employees, including, but not limited to:
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Healthy Living Program allowing you to earn discounts on medical plan expenses
- Fitness Centers throughout Greater Cincinnati
- Vendor Discounts for a variety of unique events throughout the city such as Cincinnati Ballet and Orchestra, Cincinnati Zoo, Cyclones tickets, Xavier Basketball and Cincinnati Reds games and Newport Aquarium
TriHealth is comprised of unique individuals who are inspired to create a culture of diverse talents and perspectives that will enable each individual to contribute fully in the pursuit of TriHealth’s mission and vision.
We define diversity as the unique differences and similarities that our employees, patients, families, physicians, volunteers, and communities bring to our environment. At TriHealth, diversity encompasses much more than race and gender. It is a variety of characteristics, visible or not, that distinguish one individual from another. These characteristics include, but are not limited to, age, culture, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, race and physical abilities.
By developing a diverse workforce, we will increase our talent pool, reinforce our mission and strengthen TriHealth in ways that will maximize our performance and competitive advantage to the patients and communities we serve.
The mission of TriHealth is to improve the health status of the people we serve. We pursue our mission by providing a full range of health-related services, including prevention, wellness and education.
Our service identity is rooted in our Mission and Core Values, which serve as guiding principles in our healing ministry. Each employee, from our caregivers and service/support staff to our corporate and administrative staff, is committed to living these core values in every facet of his or her job.
- Respect for All People: treating all people with the same degree of compassion we would want for ourselves and our families.
- Stewardship: choosing to serve the community rather than ourselves by making the best use of our time, treasures and talents. Stewardship includes our environmental commitment.
- Service Excellence for all Customers: entrusting people to anticipate customer needs, continuously improving services and consistently exceeding the customer's expectations. Quality of our services is defined by the internal and external customer.
- Response to Community Needs: making decisions to meet the diverse needs of the community while respecting various community cultures and our own values.
- Respect for our Spiritual Heritage: emphasizing the organization's spiritual roots and behaving such that our values are evident in everything we do.
- Valuing Differences: nurturing an environment that values diversity, recognizes differences, encourages personal growth and enhances the self-worth of each individual.
TriHealth’s vision is to be where people want to work, where physicians want to practice, and most importantly, where the community wants to go when they need the best quality, service, safety and value in health care.
As a mission-based organization, we will live out the values of our sponsors using good stewardship in all decisions and by making a difference in the communities we serve. We will specifically focus on:
- Providing high quality care
- Acting for the benefit of the community, especially for the disadvantaged
- Cooperating with physicians and other providers to coordinate health services
- Educating the next generation of health care providers