f you have previous experience working in a Pediatric office as an LPN, this may be the perfect role for you. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in our fast paced Winter Haven Pediatric office. Come be a part of an exciting team providing excellent care to the community.
Work Schedule: Days - M-F with Rotating Weekends/Holidays – 40hours weekly
Qualifications & Experience Required:
High School or Equivalent
Graduate of an accredited LPN program
Current Florida LPN license
American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support
Certifications Preferred: IV Certification
Location: Winter Haven, US:FL:Winter Haven
Responsible for working with patients, families, providers and staff to promote timely access to needed care, providing daily continuity of care coordination and coaching patients, families, and caregivers to understand the patients' care plan and self-care management responsibilities.
Workers utilize technology set in place for scheduling appointments and preparing medical records.
- Use case management processes to assure quality care is delivered to the patient, the patient's families, and caregivers in the most efficient and effective manner across the healthcare continuum.
- Engage patients, patient's families, and their caregivers in understanding, setting, and monitoring patient self-management care plans in a manner that is culturally and linguistically appropriate to patient and caregiver.
- Conduct and document assessments of patient needs and resources for effective self-care management.
- Provide timely communication with patients, make inquiries, execute follow-up actions, and help to integrate information into the plan of care.
- Demonstrate flexibility, enthusiasm, and willingness to cooperate while working with others in multi-disciplinary teams with activities to include participating in daily huddles.
- Provides general nursing care to patients in a clinical environment.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with provider directives and the LPN's scope of practice.
- Maintains sanitation and cleanliness of exam rooms and stocks necessary supplies or materials as needed.
Internal Number: 5651
About Lakeland Regional Health
Lakeland Regional Health is committed to providing patient-focused, health care services while continuing to improve the quality of care to our patients, families, guests and physicians.