Lakeland Regional Health is searching for an experienced Orthopedic Technician to join our team! Apply today or send your resume to Careers@MyLRH.org for more information!
At Lakeland Regional Health, we are searching for an Orthopedic Technician to join our team and we will consider an Athletic Trainer with relative experience and a desire to enter this realm of health care. Apply today or send your resume to Careers.myLRH.org to take the first step in your career with a nationally recognized organization.
What you will do:
· Provide orthopedic support services to clinic patients through casting, splinting, and hardware maintenance
· Supports the Orthopedic surgeons in their clinical, surgical, and other patient care responsibilities
· Proactively support the efforts that ensures delivery of safe patient care and services, and to promote a safe environment
· Apply, adjust and remove plaster casts, splints, braces, etc.
· Assembles and attaches orthopedic traction equipment and devices as directed by a physician
· Perform administrative tasks, such as keeping records and writing reports on injuries and treatment programs
· Other tasks as assigned
Our next Orthopedic Technician will work a Monday – Friday shift, 40 hours a week. You will be based out of our beautiful Grasslands campus in Lakeland, FL, providing superior service to our patients while working with leading edge healthcare professionals.
Why Lakeland Regional Health?
Medical Insurance and Prescription Plan
Dental and Vision Insurance
Free YMCA membership
Anniversary Appreciation Awards
And so much more!
Lakeland Regional Health is a large, globally recognized, award winning, integrated healthcare system located in Central Florida. LRH is a not-for-profit facility which provides healthcare to everyone, regardless of status. Our 864-bed main Lakeland campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state of Florida and also operates the busiest single-site Emergency Department in the nation.
Be a part of changes as LRH continues to grow, the Women & Children Pavilion recently opened. The Pavilion is an eight story, 170 bed state of the art facility located at our main Lakeland Campus. The Women's and Children's facility offers medical attention that has not been previously offered in Polk County. Lakeland Regional Health is improving lives every day through safe and exceptional care, prevention and wellness, education and discovery.
What is it like to work for Lakeland Regional Health? Our Award Winning Workplace has achieved best workplace awards from Forbes, Becker's, and Gallup (among only 40 organizations world-wide); achieved
Internal Number: 5591
About Lakeland Regional Health
Lakeland Regional Health is committed to providing patient-focused, health care services while continuing to improve the quality of care to our patients, families, guests and physicians.