Work Type: Active - Benefit Eligible and Accrues Time Off Exempt: No
Work Schedule: Flexible Work Hours per Biweekly Pay Period: 72 Location: Medical Center, US:FL:Lakeland
Lakeland Regional Health is searching for experienced and new graduate Registered Respiratory Therapist to join the Respiratory Care Department and Level III NICU. Providing safe, effective, comprehensive respiratory care under the direction of a physician in accordance with the Florida Respiratory Care Act, the professional we select will contribute to the comprehensive patient care plan based on identified patient needs and assist in the evaluation of general effectiveness.
Qualified Candidates must have:
* Associate Degree or AMA-accredited school of Respiratory Care degree
* Current license as a Respiratory Therapist in the state of Florida
* National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) Certification
* Current CPR Basic Life Support (BLS) Card from the American Heart Association
* Current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Card from the American Heart Association
* W orking knowledge of respiratory care procedures and applications to patient care
* Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Card from the American Heart Association
I nterested candidates should email their resume and salary requirements to careers@myLRH.org
Lakeland Regional Health is a large, globally recognized, award winning, integrated healthcare system located in Central Florida. Our 864-bed main Lakeland Campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state of Florida and also operates the busiest single-site Emergency Department in the nation. Our Award Winning Workplace has achieved best workplace awards from Forbes, Becker's, and Gallup (among only 40 organizations world-wide); achieved "Most Wired Advance" Hospital (among only 16 hospitals in the nation); and earned a Leap Frog "A" Safety Rating. We continue to grow and recently completed the addition of a $275M eight story, 170 bed, Level III NICU Women's & Children's Pavilion on our main Lakeland Campus. Lakeland Regional Health is improving lives every day through safe and exceptional care, prevention and wellness, education and discovery.
Internal Number: 3016
About Lakeland Regional Health
Lakeland Regional Health is committed to providing patient-focused, health care services while continuing to improve the quality of care to our patients, families, guests and physicians.