Position Accountabilities and Performance Criteria
1. Completes initial patient assessment as per departmental Policy and Procedure
2. Assesses and monitors patients as per department standards and policies
3. Administers all medications safely and in a timely manner per hospital policy utilizing the medication patient rights.
4. Participates in the Quality Improvement process to improve patient outcomes within their assigned unit
5. Successfully completes department specific competency requirements and maintains a current license
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
2 years of prior clinical experience in field of expertise
RN license, American Heart BLS, NRP
Job: Obstetric/Women Wing/Labor & Delivery
Primary Location: Miami, Florida
Facility: North Shore Medical Center
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Nights
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 1905025721
About North Shore Medical Center
“Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a diversified healthcare services company with 115,000 employees united around a common mission: to help people live happier, healthier lives. Through its subsidiaries, partnerships and joint ventures, including United Surgical Partners International, the Company operates general acute care and specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care centers and other outpatient facilities. Tenet's Conifer Health Solutions subsidiary provides technology-enabled performance improvement and health management solutions to hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks, physician groups, self-insured organizations and health plans.