Looking for a change? Join a team where your talents lead to life changing care for patients and families. We are a globally recognized, integrated healthcare system in Central Florida. Our Lakeland Campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state of Florida. Our team of 6 Representatives work collaboratively to meet the needs of the organization.
*Award Winning Workplace: Best workplace awards from Forbes, Becker's & Gallup; "Most Wired Advance" Hospital
*Technology: State-of-the-art cancer center, robotic surgery, hybrid operating rooms, and advanced rehabilitation
*Growth and Opportunity: Brand new buildings and services added to care for women, children, cancer patients, and stroke/TBI patients
*Employee-centric: Guided by the Quality-Caring Practice model, relationship-centered care is at the heart of all we do. Daily Gemba walks encourage team member participation in continuous improvement initiatives
*Care for You: Comprehensive health benefits on eligible positions, robust retirement plan, and exceptional tuition reimbursement
*Stability: 100-years in business!
What you will do:
This position works the front desk of our Talent Division and at times in a small call center setting. This team is responsible for multiple projects that support various departments. Being flexible and having a positive attitude is important.
-Assist with the services, functions, and activities performed by the Talent Service Center. Ensure the Talent Service Center delivers high quality, effective, and efficient services. Assist with the Guest Relations services.
- Answer all calls in a timely manner, provide excellent customer service, and answer all questions accurately and quickly.
- Fosters an inclusive and engaged environment through teamwork and collaboration.
- Ensures patients and families have the best possible experiences across the continuum of care.
- Communicates appropriately with team members, patients, families, and our community in a manner that treasures all people as uniquely created.
- Demonstrates accountability and commitment to quality work.
- Ensure that the services, functions, and activities performed are highly effective and efficient.
- Assist with activities associated with Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development, Talent Engagement & Relations, Employee Benefits, Employee Health & Wellness, Performance Management, Compensation, Rewards & Recognition processes.
- Assists with various Talent projects and initiatives.
- Effectively and efficiently use the human resource information system, office technology, and phone systems.
What you will need:
Education Required: High School or Equivalent
Preferred: Bachelor Degree - Human Resources, Business, Management, or related field.
Minimum of one year of experience working in human resources.
Minimum of one year of experience performing human resource activities or functions.
Minimum of one year of experience providing internal customer service.
Human Resources call center/Shared Service Center experience
Human Resources support role
Internal Number: 5964
About Lakeland Regional Health
Lakeland Regional Health is committed to providing patient-focused, health care services while continuing to improve the quality of care to our patients, families, guests and physicians.