At Lakeland Regional Health, we are searching for a PAS Operator to join our team and we will consider training the right person with relative experience and a desire to work in health care.
This department plays a critical role in the day-to-day operations of LRH. We answer thousands of calls, process hundreds consultations, initiate emergency codes, and facilitate the transfer of protected health information throughout the organization and community.
The physician answer service is a fast-paced atmosphere that requires team members to work effectively under pressure, communicate well, multitask, provide exceptional customers service, and be proficient with a PC.
What you will do:
* Provide exceptional customer service by answering calls with speed and courtesy. Completes call in an efficient manner.
* Ensure that messages are clear, complete, accurate, and delivered in a timely and prompt manner.
* Ensure that call changes are loaded promptly.
* Respond to and announce STAT and Emergency calls and situations with speed and accuracy.
* Respond to adverse customer situations in a calm and professional manner.
* Immediately notify department leadership of any equipment malfunctions, procedural violations or personnel issues.
* Collaborate and communicates effectively with all team members.
* Actively participates in team development, achieving dashboards, and in accomplishing department goals and objectives.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Our next PAS Operator will work a Monday - Friday with rotating weekends, 40 hours a week. This is on 2 nd shift with the hours being 2PM - 10:30 PM. You will be based out of our main campus in Lakeland, FL, providing superior service to our patients while working with leading edge healthcare professionals.
Why Lakeland Regional Health?
* Medical Insurance and Prescription Plan
* Dental and Vision Insurance
* Competitive pay
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Career Advancement
* Free YMCA membership
* Anniversary Appreciation Awards
* And so much more!
About Lakeland Regional Health:
Lakeland Regional Health is a large, globally recognized, award winning, integrated healthcare system located in Central Florida. LRH is a not-for-profit facility, which provides healthcare to everyone, regardless of status. Our 864-bed main Lakeland campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state of Florida and operates the busiest single-site Emergency Department in the nation.
As LRH continue to grow, the Women & Children Pavilion recently opened. The Pavilion is an eight story, 170-bed state of the art facility located at our main Lakeland Campus. The Women and Children facility offers medical attention that has not been previously offered in Polk County. Lakeland Regional Health is improving lives every day through safe and exceptional care, prevention and wellness, education and discovery.
What is it like to work for Lakeland Regional Health? Our Award Winning Workplace has achieved best workplace awards from Forbes, Becker's, and Gallup (among only 40 organizations world-wide); achieved "Most Wired Advance" Hospital (among only 16 hospitals in the nation); and earned a Leap Frog "A" Safety Rating. LRH has developed career ladders and internal training for you to elevate your career.
Please visit us at myLRH.org to learn more about the organization.
We are thrilled about your interest and look forward to your application today or send your resume to Careers@myLRH.org to take the first step in your career with a nationally recognized organization!
Internal Number: 6310
About Lakeland Regional Health
Lakeland Regional Health is committed to providing patient-focused, health care services while continuing to improve the quality of care to our patients, families, guests and physicians.