We are currently searching for motivated and friendly people to join our Dining Services team at Lakeland Regional Health! If you are passionate about healthcare and providing nutritious options to hospital visitors, apply today to learn more about the first step if your career with LRH.
What will you do?
Demonstrate commitment to the vision, core purpose/mission and goals of LRH, modeling the values and culture. You will work in a team committed to a common purpose and goal and work within the scope of the Nutrition and Food Service. Your functions will include service, sanitation and other food service tasks to meet the hospital needs. You will be responsible for the quality of your work performed and adhering to regulatory, hospital and departmental policies and procedures. We are looking for people passionate to contributing to positive outcomes and meeting the cultural expectations of the organization by exhibiting professional behavior. Must identify opportunities for and contribute to the improvement of quality, safety and cost, as well as patient, customer, and employee satisfaction. May perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform cleaning duties, such as, pot washing, dish washing, sweeping, mopping, etc. Maintain a clean, safe, and sanitary work area(s). Perform work according to established sanitation, cleaning and infection control guidelines.
- Promote patient, physician, staff and quest satisfaction by exhibiting LRH cultural behaviors.
- Actively participates in team development, achieving dashboards, and in accomplishing department goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate knowledge of all equipment and systems/technology necessary to complete duties and responsibilities.
- Prepare, assemble, and serve food items for customers in a timely manner, and in a respective manner.
- Maintain patient comfort, confidentiality and privacy according to HIPAA standards.
What qualifications & experience do you need?
* High School or Equivalent - Required
* Food Service Experience preferred
* Certifications Preferred: Serv Safe Certificate (Sanitation Certificate) - will consider other food sanitation certificates.
Why Lakeland Regional Health?
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Career Advancement
* Medical Insurance and Prescription Plan
* Dental and Vision Insurance
* Pay Differentials
* Free YMCA membership
* Anniversary Appreciation Awards
* And so much more!
About Lakeland Regional Health:
Lakeland Regional Health is a large, globally recognized, award winning, integrated healthcare system located in Central Florida. LRH is a not-for-profit facility which provides healthcare to everyone, regardless of status. Our 864-bed main Lakeland campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state of Florida and also operates the busiest single-site Emergency Department in the nation.
As LRH continue to grow, the Women & Children Pavilion recently opened. The Pavilion is an eight story, 170 bed state of the art facility located at our main Lakeland Campus. The Women's and Children's facility offers medical attention that has not been previously offered in Polk County. Lakeland Regional Health is improving lives every day through safe and exceptional care, prevention and wellness, education and discovery.
What is it like to work for Lakeland Regional Health? Our Award Winning Workplace has achieved best workplace awards from Forbes, Becker's, and Gallup (among only 40 organizations world-wide); achieved "Most Wired Advance" Hospital (among only 16 hospitals in the nation); and earned a Leap Frog "A" Safety Rating. LRH has developed career ladders and internal training for you to elevate your career.
Please visit us at myLRH.org to learn more about the organization.
Internal Number: 6808
About Lakeland Regional Health
Lakeland Regional Health is committed to providing patient-focused, health care services while continuing to improve the quality of care to our patients, families, guests and physicians.