Lakeland Regional Health is currently recruiting for motivated and friendly Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to join our Clinical Liaison Team at Lakeland Regional Health! If you are passionate about healthcare and providing top quality service to our patients and our staff, apply today or email your resume & Cover Letter to Careers@myLRH.org to learn more about the first step if your career with LRH.
What shifts are available?
Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
What will you do?
You will be responsible for working with patients, families, providers and staff to promote timely access to needed care, providing daily continuity of care coordination and coaching patients, families, and caregivers to understand the patients' care plan and self-care management responsibilities. You will utilize technology set in place for scheduling appointments and preparing medical records. You will provide guidance and instruct patients as per medical provider directives; and convey a positive and helpful attitude towards those in which you interact.
Daily activities may include:
- Use case management processes to assure quality care is delivered to the patient, the patient's families, and caregivers in the most efficient and effective manner across the healthcare continuum.
- Engage patients, patient's families, and their caregivers in understanding, setting, and monitoring patient self-management care plans in a manner that is culturally and linguistically appropriate to patient and caregiver.
- Conduct and document assessments of patient needs and resources for effective self-care management.
- Provide timely communication with patients, make inquiries, execute follow-up actions, and help to integrate information into the plan of care.
- Develop and maintain relationships among patients and their families, care team that supports their access to their provider (medical home).
- Demonstrate flexibility, enthusiasm, and willingness to cooperate while working with others in multi-disciplinary teams with activities to include participating in daily huddles.
- Provides general nursing care to patients in a clinical environment.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with provider directives and the LPN's scope of practice.
- Maintains sanitation and cleanliness of exam rooms and stocks necessary supplies or materials as needed.
What qualifications & experience do you need?
* High School or Equivalent - Required
* Current Florida LPN License
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Computer Savviness
* Tobacco/nicotine free
* BLS card through AHA
Why Lakeland Regional Health?
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Career Advancement
* Medical Insurance and Prescription Plan
* Dental and Vision Insurance
* Anniversary Appreciation Awards
* Tobacco/Nicotine Free Campuses
* And so much more!
About Lakeland Regional Health:
Lakeland Regional Health is a large, globally recognized, award winning, integrated healthcare system located in Central Florida. LRH is a not-for-profit facility which provides healthcare to everyone, regardless of status. Our 864-bed main Lakeland campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state of Florida and also operates the busiest single-site Emergency Department in the nation.
As LRH continue to grow, the Women & Children Pavilion recently opened. The Pavilion is an eight story, 170 bed state of the art facility located at our main Lakeland Campus. The Women's and Children's facility offers medical attention that has not been previously offered in Polk County. Lakeland Regional Health is improving lives every day through safe and exceptional care, prevention and wellness, education and discovery.
What is it like to work for Lakeland Regional Health? Our Award Winning Workplace has achieved best workplace awards from Forbes, Becker's, and Gallup (among only 40 organizations world-wide); achieved "Most Wired Advance" Hospital (among only 16 hospitals in the nation); and earned a Leap Frog "A" Safety Rating. LRH has developed career ladders and internal training for you to elevate your career.
Please visit us at myLRH.org to learn more about the organization.
Internal Number: 7043
About Lakeland Regional Health
Lakeland Regional Health is committed to providing patient-focused, health care services while continuing to improve the quality of care to our patients, families, guests and physicians.