Are you interested in joining Lakeland Regional Health? We have an excellent opportunity to join our team in the OR. At Lakeland Regional Health, we have excellent benefits as well as development opportunities. You will be working in one of the most active hospitals in the nation! We have a total of 30 Operating Rooms, which includes state of the art additions in the Women and Children Pavilion.
* Lift or assist others to lift patients to move them on or off beds, examination tables, surgical tables, or stretchers.
* Transport patients to treatment units, testing units, operating rooms, or other areas, using wheelchairs, stretchers, or moveable beds.
* Disinfect or sterilize equipment or supplies, using germicides or sterilizing equipment.
* Clean equipment, such as wheelchairs, hospital beds, or portable medical equipment, documenting needed repairs or maintenance.
* Respond to emergencies, such as emergency medical calls, security calls, or fire alarms.
* Change soiled linens, such as bed linens, drapes, or cubicle curtains.
* Clean and sanitize patient rooms, bathrooms, examination rooms, or other patient areas.
* Collect and transport infectious or hazardous waste in closed containers for sterilization or disposal, in accordance with applicable law, standards, or policies.
* Other tasks as needed.
What we are looking for in our next hire:
* Actively looks for ways to help people with excellent customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Awareness of others reactions and understand why they react as they do.
* Able to give their full attention to what people are saying, takes time to understand the point being made, asks questions as appropriate, does not interrupt speaker.
* Able to clearly communicate with others in the organization
What you will need to apply:
* A desire to help others and to contribute to the organization
* HS Diploma or GED
* Five references, three of those being mangers, ready to attest to your willingness and commitment to upholding our promises.
* An active American Heart Association Basic Life Support Provider (CPR) card.
Lakeland Regional Health is a large, globally recognized, award winning, integrated healthcare system located in Central Florida. LRH is a not-for-profit facility, which provides healthcare to everyone, regardless of status. Our 864-bed main Lakeland campus is one of the largest hospitals in the state of Florida and also operates the busiest single-site Emergency Department in the nation.
As LRH continue to grow, the Women & Children Pavilion recently opened. The Pavilion is an eight story, 170-bed state of the art facility located at our main Lakeland Campus. The Women and Children facility offers medical attention that has not been previously offered in Polk County. Lakeland Regional Health is improving lives every day through safe and exceptional care, prevention and wellness, education and discovery.
What is it like to work for Lakeland Regional Health? Our Award Winning Workplace has achieved best workplace awards from Forbes, Becker's, and Gallup (among only 40 organizations world-wide); achieved "Most Wired Advance" Hospital (among only 16 hospitals in the nation); and earned a Leap Frog "A" Safety Rating. LRH has developed career ladders and internal training for you to elevate your career.
* Prescription Plan
* Wellness Program
* ETO and Holiday's
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Tobacco/nicotine free
* And so much more!
Please visit us at myLRH.org to learn more about the organization.
Internal Number: 7047
About Lakeland Regional Health
Lakeland Regional Health is committed to providing patient-focused, health care services while continuing to improve the quality of care to our patients, families, guests and physicians.