INOVA CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL- Inova Children's Hospital is an award-winning, full-service children's hospital that offers the highest level of dedicated pediatric care in Northern Virginia. Our pediatric rehab team provides therapy services for the 226 bed pediatric hospital which includes a level IV NICU, PICU, Cardiac Unit, Intermediate Care Unit, Medical/Surgical Unit, and Hematology/Oncology.
We are seeking an experienced Acute Care Inpatient Pediatric Physical Therapist to join our inpatient therapy team in a full time capacity. NICU experience is a plus.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for the following:
* Perform select evaluation and treatment methods appropriate to the diagnosis, age group and patient's physical and emotional status and formulates appropriate treatment plans.
* Demonstrate essential skill competencies in the use of treatment modalities, equipment and protocols.
* Perform re-evaluations according to department guidelines, adjusting the treatment plan
* Adhere to department policy regarding time frame, form and content of written evaluations, progress notes and discharge summaries.
* Communicate effectively with patients, family, medical staff, care team members, students, supervisors and outside contacts.
* Complete all administrative tasks and other responsibilities in support of the operating unit.
Internal Number: 52264BR
About Inova Health System
Inova is a global leader in personalized health, which leverages precision medicine to predict, prevent and treat disease, enabling individuals to live longer, healthier lives. At Inova, we serve more than two million people each year from throughout the Washington, DC, metro area and beyond. Inova's mission is to improve the health of the diverse community it serves through excellence in patient care, education and research. At Inova, more than 16,000 employees demonstrate their commitment every day to providing the community with expert, world-class, compassionate patient care.