* Sign On Bonus -For more information contact Deborah Warner at 877-430-9467
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (NICU RN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Madigan Army Medical Center located on Joint Base Lewis-McChord just outside Lakewood, Washington.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: This is a 24 hour a day facility, including holidays, shifts will vary
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Registered Nurse-Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: A diploma, Associates, Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate in Nursing from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) from a professional nursing program at the time the program was completed by the applicant
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Provider
• Licensure/Registration: Military, civil service, contract personnel, who require a license, certification, and/or registration to perform their duties must maintain a current, active, valid, and unrestricted license or other authorizing document such as a certification or registration from any U.S. jurisdiction (DOD 6025.13-R)
• A license is a grant of permission to a health care professional by a recognized licensing agency of a State; the District of Columbia; the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the United States (U.S.) Virgin Islands; or other territory or possession of the U.S. to provide health care within the scope of practice for a specific health care discipline (Army Regulation (AR) 40-68)
• Board Certification: None
• Experience: One-year experience in the required specialty is preferred
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Additional Salary Information: Please contact Recruiter for hourly pay rate, commensurate with experience. For more information contact Deborah Warner at 877-430-9467
Internal Number: 8591
About Matrix Providers, Inc.
About Matrix Providers
Founded in 2010 by Dr. Bill Rivard, who is a retired Colonel and remains at the helm today, Matrix Providers serves government agencies with the commitment to improving performance in the government’s contracted medical staffing system. Since its inception, Matrix Providers has achieved an unprecedented 99.4 percent placement rate despite taking on some of the government’s most difficult requirements.
Matrix Providers’ founding principles were to anticipate growing shortages in the supply of quality health care workers and reinforce the government’s access to them in support of the nation’s military, families and veterans. To do this, Matrix researches, imports and adapts the best commercial staffing industry practices to the government sector.
Ranked by Staffing Industry Analysts in 2017 as the 5th fastest-growing United States staffing firm, Matrix Providers' executive leadership has been repeatedly called upon to speak at national staffing industry events. Matrix’s CEO, Dr. Bill Rivard, is a 2018 Staffing 100 honoree, as named by the Staffing Industry Association (SIA) in its annual list of North America’s top 100 staffing industry influencers.
T...rusted by the Department of Defense (DoD) for constructive industry feedback on acquisition strategies, as well as to fill some of its most important medical positions, the DoD has consistently given Matrix Providers high ratings in quality management and customer service since 2012.
Matrix Providers is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and employs hundreds of corporate and clinical staffing professionals across the country. From the Outer Banks of North Carolina to the west shore of Oahu, Hawaii, Matrix Providers' corporate staff covers 4,961 miles and six time zones. We’re never far away, in time, place or commitment.