TMC HealthCare, Southwest Arizona's largest regional community hospital in Sunny Tucson AZ is recruiting for a BE/BC Pediatric Pulmonologist to join our existing, well-established, busy practice. This opportunity is employed with our medical group TMC One. Position will include: outpatient pediatric pulmonology, inpatient/consults and working with residents. We Offer:
Highly competitive compensation package
Paid CME, fully paid malpractice
Generous paid time off
Highly skilled support staff
Collegial work environment of like-minded physicians
Tucson offers a university town with small town feel with large city culture and entertainment. Warm sunny climate year round, an outdoor enthusiasts paradise, vibrant resorts and cuisine. Come work where so many love to vacation!
M.D. or D.O degree
Arizona medical license obtained by start date
Board certified in Pediatrics
BE/BC in Pediatric Pulmonology
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Internal Number: 0012
About Tucson Medical Center TMC Healthcare
• Pediatric Pulmonologist needed for existing practice experiencing patient growth.
• Join this well-known and highly respected employed medical group at Tucson Medical Center. This opportunity is for a BE/BC Pediatric Pulmonologist who is looking for a broad-based practice that offers a true work/life balance.
• Join this collegial team that is community based and patient focused. EPIC is our EMR.
• This practice offers a highly competitive compensation package including paid relocation, sign-on, etc. This practice is 95%n clinic-based and 5% hospital.
• Come practice where others love to vacation and enjoy Tucson at its finest: With over 330 days of sunshine a year, and an outdoor lifestyle not to be rivaled. Tucson offers excellent schools, shopping, arts & culture, and a robust economy with a low cost-of-living.
• Excellent Compensation Package
• Robust Paid Time Off
• Loan Forgiveness
• Paid CME, Malpractice and robust benefit package
• Paid relocation
• Sign-On bonus
• Highly skilled support staff
• Collegial, team-oriented work environment
For immediate consideration email your CV to Katherine.McPherson@tmcaz.com or call 520-324-1277 for more information.