Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Manager, Advanced Practice Provider (APP NP/PA) Pediatric Inpatient and Intensive Care Units (PICU)
We are looking to hire a manager to leadour amazing team of advanced practice healthcare providers. Are you ready to find your calling and make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families?
The APP Manager provides leadership of nurse practitioners and physician assistants in alignment with the vision, mission, values and goals of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center (MSK) and develops and fosters relationships with multiple counterparts and key stakeholders including: physicians, nursing and administrative staff. The APP Manager cultivates an empowered and engaged work force committed to clinical excellence, quality care and service to patients and families. In addition, the APP Manager maintains clinical responsibilities within a designated practice specialty.
YOU ARE: - A cultivator of innovation who excels in creating, sharing and championing new ways for the organization to be successful.
- Able to work effectively in an environment notable for complex, sometimes contradictory information.
- Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Eager to cultivate talent and support people in meeting their career goals and the organization's goals.
- Flexible in your approach and demeanor in order to align with the shifting demands of evolving circumstances.
YOU HAVE: - Current NYS RN and NP license/registration or Current NYS PA license/registration
- Prescriptive privileges (or you are eligible)
- A minimum of 3-5 years of related clinical experience, PICU experience preferred
- Related national certification required
- Managerial experience strongly preferred
HOURS: FULL TIME DAYS, FLEXED ACCORDING TO OPERATIONAL NEEDS
Internal Number: 2021-48209
About Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes. For the 28th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2018, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2018. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.