Phoenix Children’s Hospital Division of Pulmonology is now recruiting for full time, Pediatric Pulmonologist with Pediatric Sleep Medicine training to join the existing division of 7 faculty and 5 advanced practice providers. We are seeking qualified candidates to provide direct patient care services on an inpatient and outpatient basis as well as subspecialty consultations and follow-ups. The candidate will be an integral and interactive member of the Pulmonology Division and should have the ability to work with teams on patient focused, division centric and hospital wide initiatives. There will be opportunities to pursue clinical research interests. Significant opportunities to participate in the education of medical students and residents are also available.
The Pulmonology Division at Phoenix Children’s Hospital includes an integrated program of subspecialists, including many collaborations with faculty in other divisions to develop new programs addressing lung disease in children. Phoenix Children’s Pediatric Comprehensive Sleep Medicine Program (with the expansion on the horizon) includes a sleep lab with 6 beds where approximately 1500 sleep studies are done annually. The other notable programs include the first accredited Cystic Fibrosis Center in the state of Arizona, the only comprehensive inpatient and outpatient Tracheotomy and Airway program in the state and a comprehensive asthma program that includes a mobile asthma clinic to connect services and treatment with the pediatric community. Additionally we have a multidisciplinary team in our Cocci program and Aerodigestive program.
The ideal candidate will have:
MD or DO degree
BE/BC Pediatric Pulmonology
BE/BC Sleep Medicine (ABP)
Ability to obtain an Arizona medical license
Applicants may send a CV with cover letter to:
Raye Jean Becker
Physician Talent Acquisition Partner
Internal Number: PULMSLEEP
About Phoenix Children's
Phoenix Children’s is Arizona’s only nationally ranked children’s hospital and has grown to become one of the leading pediatric health care systems in the country. Every day our clinical, professional and support staff work collaboratively to deliver on our mission to provide hope, healing and the best health care for children and their families. We embrace the challenges of providing compassionate, high-quality, family-centered care to the most complex patients in the region.
With a medical staff of nearly 1,000 specialists, Phoenix Children’s is one of the largest pediatric healthcare systems in the country, and the most comprehensive children's care facility in the state. We provide inpatient, outpatient, trauma and emergency care across more than 75 subspecialties.
We provide hope, healing and the best healthcare for children and their families.
Phoenix Children's will be the premier regional pediatric center in the Southwest, nationally recognized as one of the best for pediatric care, innovative research and medical education. We will:
- Offer the most comprehensive pediatric care services in the Southwest, providing a full range of servi...ces solely dedicated to children.
- Be recognized for innovative research supported by leading clinical trials of new treatment and diagnostic methods.
- Be recognized for providing advanced education and training for clinical providers.
- Be known as an effective advocate for Arizona’s children.
- Family-centered care that focuses on the needs of the child first, and values the family as an important member of the care team
- Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
- Collaboration within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
- Leadership that sets the standard for pediatric healthcare today and innovations of the future
- Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best services in the most cost-effective way