Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona
Canyon Vista Medical Center in Sierra Vista, Arizona (75-miles from Tucson) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Pediatrician to strengthen our established team.
- 2+ years of experience are preferred, however, new graduates will be considered
- Outpatient clinic with inpatient duties, including high-risk delivery attendance when on call; NNPs for support and additional coverage
- Large opportunity for professional growth to solidify pediatric service line
Canyon Vista Medical Center serves as the medical hub for southeast Arizona. Growth and advancing technology dictated building a new 100-bed hospital in 2015. Accredited by The Joint Commission, this Level III Trauma Center is home to over 120 physicians and allied health professionals providing both inpatient and outpatient care. Additional accreditations include Center of Excellence for Total Joint Replacement, Pink Ribbon Facility Recognized for Excellence in Breast Health, American College of Radiology Accreditation, and more than 7,600 annual patient visits.
Located in the foothills of the Huachuca Mountains in southeast Arizona, Sierra Vista is a commercial, educational, & medical hub conveniently located near Tucson.
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance