Location: Miami, Florida
Responsible for increasing volume to the organization, identifying service gaps, and resolving issues from assigned territory and targeted physician practices. Primary activities include face-to-face communication, creating and fostering relationships with internal and external community providers and office staff for the purpose of identification of service improvement opportunities, promoting core and specialty services, hospital services and physicians to the physician community. Responsible for coordinating/planning, setup and finalizing CME, Physician Chat Videos, and E-Newsletters. Also responsible for setup and coordinate/ attend conference.
Job Specific Duties
Serves as a subject-matter expert and resource for the Physician Liaisons.
Maintains a thorough understanding of service lines and associated products in order to effectively communicate to current and new physician groups within assigned territory.
Develops and maintains relationships with employed and non-employed referring physicians and their clinical/office staff via outreach office visits, correspondence, and phone calls.
Aggregates, tracks, trend, and reports data for Leader.
Supports department/system goals through proactive communication & interface with key internal customers, providing relevant updates related to collaborative visits, outcomes, & market intelligence.
Utilizes the PRM software to track and monitor progress towards goals and makes adjustments as necessary in approach to outreach visits and planning.
Assist/ Develops and executes a defined sales plan for purposes of improving physician satisfaction, increasing awareness of NCHS and NCPS offerings, and maintaining current referral sources.
Effectively organizes, assembles, and arranges events and provides resources to meet department goals.
Provides weekly, monthly, and quarterly progress on defined department and system goals.
Identifies, documents, and prioritizes identified issue and supports issue resolution through collaborative efforts with internal and external stakeholders.
Coordinates physician related events and special programs (YouTube Physician Chat Videos, CME Lectures, Dinners, collaborative visits, etc.).
Update physician profiles in PRM to track market intelligence between hospital and physician.
Documents all physician outreach visits/collaborative visits', issues, concerns, compliments, and market intelligence in PRM.
Identifies key sales opportunity to enhance referral relationships with assigned physicians and office staff.
Works collaboratively with Medical Education to ensure CME applications is completed correctly and timely.
Conducts educational in-services to hospital based practices.
Conducts visits to internal and non-employed hospital physicians at the Main Campus, Satellite offices, UCC’s & Ambulatory care centers to educate & promote services/new programs.
- Works collaboratively with NCH/ NCPS physicians leading the clinical pathways to promote to the community physicians.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree Communications, Marketing, Science, Business, or related field
- Driver's License - active and valid State of Florida driver's license with an approved driving record pursuant to our policy and maintained throughout employment and proof of automobile insurance to include liability and property damage.
- 3-5 years Healthcare sales experience
- Experience using Customer Relation Management and data tools or Physician Relation Management tools.
- Experience in healthcare content writing.
- 3-5 years coordinating special events.
- Managing emails marketing platforms.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Master's Degree In Public Health, Business, or related field preferred.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Professional sales training and skills preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, and public speaking.
- Strong internal and external relationship with management.
- Ability to develop and sustain relationships and loyalty to the health system.
- Ability to travel to cover assigned territory 80-90% of the time.
- Able to relate cooperatively and constructively with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to problem solve and to adapt standard procedures to the individual client's needs.
- Ability to interpret, adapt, and react calmly under stressful conditions.
- Ability to use logical and scientific thinking to interpret technical data and solve a broad range of problems.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of third party payer eligibility and authorization requirements.
- Strong understanding of the pediatric healthcare environment, current trends, and the impact on the physician community.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the demands of the position.
- Ability to verbally articulate service line and hospital programs and service offerings.
Primary Location :
Florida-Miami-Nicklaus Children's Hospital - Main Hospital Campus